Why Do Dignity at Work Training?
There are many benefits to a company for completing Dignity at Work Training for their staff. The most obvious benefit of dignity at work training is that it helps a business create a more positive work culture for their staff. Training aims to eliminate all presence of harassment, bullying, and discrimination in a workplace, creating a much more pleasant and welcoming place to work.
- Introduction to Dignity at Work
- Legal framework in Ireland behind Dignity at Work- HSA, WRC, IHREC
- Creating a positive workplace culture
- Communication skills and techniques in the workplace
- Toxic workplace culture
- Methods of dealing with and preventing unacceptable behaviors
- Scenario based assessment
- Theory based assessment
At the end of this course, participants will have an understanding of what creates a positive workplace culture and what leads to a toxic workplace culture. Upon completion of the course, each participant will be granted a same day certificate from Trojan Safety LTD (valid for 3 years) stating that he or she has attended and completed the course.