Why Do The Fire Warden Training Course?
The fire warden training course is designed to train employees to become a competent fire warden with their own workplace. This course raises awareness on fire hazards in the workplace and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation and how to implement a fire prevention ethos within the workplace. This course includes evacuating a building safely a long with selecting and using a fire extinguisher.
This course is based on the requirements given by the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Fire Services Act 1981 making it fully compliant with government law.
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Warden Roles & Duties
- Mechanics and behaviour of fire Evacuation Procedures
- How to use fire blankets and fire extinguishers
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Act in an emergency situation safely.
- Understand the duties of a Fire Warden
- Be able to understand the chemistry of fire.
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace and give risk assessments.
- Follow evacuation procedures.
- Select and use appropriate firefighting equipment.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be granted a 3 year Trojan Safety Training Certificate stating that they have attended and completed the Fire Warden course.